As the seasoned professional in this role – we look to you to strategically prioritize content, create user journeys for product placement, create data – driven bundles, enabling revenue growth on our digital platforms.
To create an on-domain strategy, plan and partner with your team, and the relevant DCoE groups for execution.
Focus on constant optimization to achieve revenue and attribution goals with strategy definition, planning and execution of all relevant digital properties. Deepen the customer wallet share by selling across digital property workflows. Generate high quality leads by developing and supporting strategies for marketing campaigns. Track activities and results, adjusting as needed, to maximize effectiveness and routinely reporting back on that effectiveness to leadership. Execute the digital retailing plan including product, behavior and promo recommendations. Focus on customer perspective and create new offerings to solve critical questions that customers are trying to answer when purchasing from Illumina.
The platforms are powered by robust and untapped MarTech capabilities to personalize content and move the user further down the funnel and reorder.
- Tailoring content to specific audience sets by 1) promotions and content on viewer’s interests. 2) displays different content to different audiences.
- Deliver more relevant content to viewers by 1) Results in higher audience attribution metrics 2) Drives better click-through rate because content is more personalized.
- Identify opportunities to profile and segment web visitors to optimize targeting.
- Optimize targeting and retailing based on conversion, customer profiling (segmentation), engagement and purchasing behavior.
- Implement a multichannel platform Point of View that enables streamlining data, enabling continuous engagement with personalized marketing and attribution relevance.
- Build eCRM campaigns including funnel mapping and marketing automated nurturing campaigns.
- Design interactive strategies and treatment rules that led the strategy and segmentation for each campaign by working with stakeholders and data science to maximize positive results.
- Track and benchmark on-domain and inbound marketing spend and forecast globally, looking for optimization, growth, scalability, global insights, or retirement opportunities.
Retailing Platform - Ecommerce
The platform is a best-in-class retail property, boasting of recommendations such as cross-sell, up-sell, behavioral recommendations (purchase history, favorites) and promotions.
- Partner with Product and Segment Marketing to build velocity around a promotion calendar that leverages Illumina promos and inventory management.
- Introduce and maximize digital commerce platforms streams, like Promos and Bundles.
- Introduce and maximize performance of digital commerce platforms streams, like DMP.
- Partner with UX and Content Engagement Managers to improve digital design that creates more inbound customer return traffic.
- Partner with off domain digital marketing teams to reach outbound as needed with post-shopping nurture campaigns aimed at increasing sales of core consumables and other offerings.
- Leverage Illumina’s 'big data' to improve segmentation and targeting by working with business intelligence teams to build/refine conversion models that maximize sales and downstream value to Illumina.
All About You
Collaboration Success Attributes:
- Work collaboratively with Product and Segment Marketing and other cross-functional roles.
- Provide input for the DCoE Paid group and outbound marketing strategy/mix.
- Collaborate with the DCoE analytics’ team on findings and insights and revenue confirmation.
- Collaborate with Integrated Agency Marketing team on priority content to consider in promotion.
- Collaborate with the DCoE Content Strategy group to identify, tailor and deliver more relevant content to targeted audiences.
- Partner with the DCoE Ecommerce group segments to collaborate on special offers and promotions to deliver an omni-channel brand experience.
Professional Success Attributes:
- You have a sound understanding of the B2B buyer journey and cross-channel attribution to gain a comprehensive view of key purchasing factors and how to best engage with users to answer their critical questions and how Illumina products can best serve them.
- You are passionate about promotions, ecommerce and understand that users want ordering to be easy, intuitive and helpful.
- You excel at executing, measuring and optimizing campaigns in from leads to prospects, to accounts, to sold to, in the online sales funnels.
- You understand the power of digital marketing to bring the right message, to the right user, in the right location using predictive data and targeting. We want to nurture and lead prospects through our digital destination and convert in the ecommerce channel.
- You like working with segment and product managers and are excited when they have a new product offering that you know our existing customers, or net new customers, will love.
- You have excelled in a B2B commerce environment and understand the benefits/limitations of direct ecommerce, punchout and EDI channels.
- A great day is when you crush our funnel goals and set a new benchmark for excellence.
- You provide inputs on priorities and identify roadblocks, being solutions-minded.
- You have an analytical mindset with demonstrated proficiency in marketing and web metrics.
- You have proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- You have high attention to detail and project management skills; able to manage multiple, concurrent programs.
- You have excellent communication and cross-departmental management skills.
Successful Systems Knowledge:
- Proven ability to work with the Sales Force Cloud Suite of marketing automation tools to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Direct knowledge of Hybris or IBM Websphere Commerce Solution (Management Center).
- First-hand knowledge of an eCRM, such as SFDC, Pardot.
- First-hand knowledge of an Adobe suite of personalization tools.
- First-hand knowledge with enterprise analytics solutions like Adobe Analytics, Tableau and Cognos.
- Proficient experience with Adobe Experience Manager or like CMS.
- Have a deep understanding of when and how to activate paid, earned and owned strategies.
- Elevate subject matter expertise in guiding and collaborating with product marketing and other cross-functional roles, providing input for digital marketing strategy/mix.
- Provide inputs on priorities, flattening barriers, being solutions minded.
- Project thought-leadership and be a steward of the Digital Center of Excellence.
- Successfully interact and collaborate with a matrixed, geographically dispersed team of business personnel.
- Sound understanding of the B2B buyer journey and cross-channel attribution to gain a comprehensive view of key purchasing factors and how to best engage with users to answer their critical questions.
- Proven track record and experience in developing off to on-domain and inbound marketing campaigns that integrate product placement with aligned revenue attribution.
- At least 3 years of direct experience with off-domain ad network operations, media buys, campaign execution, reporting and optimization for the advancement of campaign goals for marketing programs.
- At least 3 years of direct experience with on-domain targeting programs using On-Domain targeting technologies for the selling of products to known customers and prospects who have provided targetable information.
- At least 3 years of direct experience with awareness, education, leads, and direct sales campaign execution to customers and prospects using omni-channel marketing technologies.
- Relevant best-in-breed ecommerce platform experience.
- Deep Adobe (Recommendations, Target) and Salesforce (DMP) platform knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in the marketing or business/communications.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf