The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) has a need for contractor support to assist in the execution of the Source Awards Program and to support the SX Tasker Management Process. Award nominations occur throughout the fiscal year from both internal and external sources, to support quarterly and ad-hoc honorary award nominations. The contractor support will also support the Source time-off and monetary awards process. The Tasker Management Process support will assign and track internal and external taskers in accordance with Source and NGA guidance.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform tracking and management of internal and external taskers
- Perform tracking and management of internal and external award taskers
- Generate and update spreadsheets/SharePoint; track deliverables; ensure proper format; track submission in an existing database; and acquire Source leadership approval for all honorary award submission
- Monitor and track overall award program, to include monetary and time off award efforts; and ensure compliance with policy and guidance
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging a range of data sources for an understanding of the various awards programs
- Demonstrated experience with performing research; contributing to the preparation of analytical/technical reports, publications, and graphics; and maintaining hard/soft copy files
- Demonstrated experience with creating and maintaining databases, summary data, spreadsheets, and graphic documents; and maintaining Intelink websites
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent relevant experience) and Minimum 7 years experience required
- TS/SCI Security Clearance required
- Demonstrated experience with building complex formulas within Excel to extract data from large spreadsheets
- Demonstrated experience with verbal and written communication as well as coordination skills to effectively work with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated experience utilizing standard business application software for presentations, word processing, and especially spreadsheets, to be able to inter-relate and effectively present geospatial data metrics
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.