CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
- Clearance: Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Location: Springfield, VA
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within a related field
- Design and execute communication campaigns, strategies and tactics for audiences from oversight, senior leadership, industry, NGA workforce, and academia. Based on ability to gather data and analyze customer motivations, and awareness and understanding of NGA’s mission and operations, focus on communications strategies that are engaging, positively received, and innovative.
- Work with senior government officials under tight deadlines to translate technical and business ideas and concepts that can sometimes be ambiguous, into professional communication products. Products may include but are not limited to: speeches, talking points, PowerPoint presentations, articles, Congressional responses, and e-mails to a variety of senior and industry audiences. Demonstrate excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills while dealing with a variety of senior executives, senior policy makers, and OVI staff.
- Skilled in technical editing and can quickly and accurately review products for grammatical accuracy, completeness in concept, and understandability to the intended audience.
- Able to lead communications campaigns and work across the NGA enterprise with little supervision, and be responsive to deadlines for all products assigned.
- Through analysis of OVI’s service offerings, able to logically integrate communications and maintain the high standards expected of managing the OVI brand. This integration may result in integrated communications campaigns, website content creation and maintenance, regular workforce communications, and proactively implementing new communications methods.
- Must possess an Active Top Secret SCI security clearance
- At least 10 years of experience in designing, developing, implementing, and facilitating corporate communications campaigns
- At least 10 years of experience in leading high operational tempo strategic communications efforts, developing campaigns, speechwriting and technical writing to targeted audiences at all levels, from the workforce to senior leaders, and to oversight authorities, academia, and industry.
- At least 5 years experience in gathering and analyzing data, and leading/conducting communications audits.
- At least 5 years of experience in translating conceptual requirements to graphic designers, briefing developers and writers to maximize positive impact to the target audience.
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in journalism or communications
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in one of the following areas: editing, program management, performance measurement, or business process improvement.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience leading others in executing strategic communications tasks.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.