Executive Services Office Management/Staff Officer
- Clearance: An active TS/SCI security clearance
- Location: Springfield, VA
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within a related field
Participate in and support all aspects of Agency- and Directorate-level tasking. Activities include:
- Receiving and responding to taskers from a wide range of external partners (such as IC and DoD partners, foreign partners, and commercial partners) on all networks (SBU, SECNet, NGANet).
- Initiating and fully coordinating actions in NGA’s Central Electronic Routing and Tasking System (N-CERTS), tracking those actions through completion.
- Analyzing tasker content and assigning actions to the appropriate NGA office of primary responsibility and collaborating offices.
- Crafting tasker guidance tailored to NGA when inputting external taskers into N-CERTS, clearly articulating purpose and deliverable(s).
- Coordinating with internal NGA customers and external partners to negotiate tasker extensions, etc.
- Closing taskers upon completion and reviewing taskers to ensure deliverable(s) are met.
- Preparing daily correspondence folders for the EXCOM.
Participate in and support all aspects of DXC and EXCOM suspense coordination. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing tasker content and assigning actions to the appropriate DXC division or EXCOM staff when taskers are received as a collaborating office.
- Inputting Agency-level taskers into N-CERTS on behalf of an ONE division or the EXCOM, and tracking until complete, ensuring they receive desired deliverable(s) from tasker collaborating offices.
- Working with DXC divisions and the EXCOM staffs to ensure they meet tasker deadlines and that actions are fully coordinated with all appropriate stakeholders.
- Tracking and closing taskers upon completion on behalf of DXC and the EXCOM, ensuring deliverable(s) are met.
- Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines under fast-paced conditions; must be able to adjust working hours as necessary to accomplish the mission.
- Prepare periodic tasker and staff package status reports and develop metrics to keep leadership aware of late, pending, and new actions.
- Use the Microsoft Office Suite to create, review, maintain, and edit SOPs and informational products in support of the DXCE mission.
- Learn and conduct training for DXCE customers on DXCE systems and processes. This includes Microsoft Office Suite, NCERTS and suspense coordination, Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), the NGA Data Transfer Officer capabilities, and other systems as needed. Assist with developing training materials.
- Support and provide back up to other DXCE teams and activities.
- Prepare condolence letters for the EXCOM.
- Collect, process, organize, and manage records in accordance with appropriate NGA Instructions or guidelines.
- Analyze data related to the DXCE mission. Collect measurements and metrics to improve mission focus. Provide suggestions to improve business processes.
- Transfer data across various networks as needed by the EXCOM, DXC and DXCE..
- Schedule meetings on behalf of DXCE, schedule conference rooms and coordinate VTC connectivity, and ensure appropriate read ahead support is provided to attendees, as needed.
- Organize and support various NGA, IC, and DoD joint meetings, forums, and events, as required.
- Establish and maintain liaison partnerships with external NGA partners, e.g., other government agencies, industry, academia, etc., on behalf of DXCE.
- Participate in and represent DXCE equities at meetings, such as the suspense coordinator meetings, N-CERTS demos, or the internal tasking working group.
- With the assistance of the Government lead, establish milestones and schedules with wide latitude for independent judgement regarding the resolution of staff and administrative management problems.
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience supporting senior executives, such as general/Flag Officers, Civilian SESs, or corporate equivalents
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience analyzing job-related problems and recommending solutions requiring coordination across multiple areas, disciplines, and organizations.
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in planning and implementing programs/projects involving diverse objectives.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.