Product Management, Product
in San Francisco, California
About The Role
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. Like our business, our data storage and analytics needs have also followed the same "up-and-to-the-right" curve.
As a Product Manager for Ad optimization products, you will define and build automated media buying and optimization systems. These systems will be a foundational infrastructure of Uber's digital media buying ecosystem and will generate the gross revenue for Uber.
In this role, you will work closely with world-class Engineering teams, Product Managers, Marketing, Operations, Technical Program Managers, Data scientists, and Designers. If successful, you will change the course of how Uber deploys and optimized their advertising and create a world-class architecture that fuels and supports our unprecedented growth.
What You'll Do
- Craft a coherent product vision and execution strategy for your team to achieve product adoption for Ad optimization among marketing managers globally who will be using your product
- Guide your team to either buy or build ad optimization tools that rapidly attain internal product-market fit and widespread adoption among those responsible for making Uber grow
- Internalize and deeply understand Uber's growth strategy - and then align your team's mission and roadmap with this direction
- Execute. This means being constantly biased towards action, knowing the data, being in the details, setting a high bar and building strong collaborative relationships with other teams, thinking boldly, disambiguating, always thinking of the customer first and rapidly iterating towards something demonstrably awesome
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience
- Experience of building Adtech or marketing technology product is plus
- Technical understanding of how ad optimization works on both web and mobile si plus
- Experience applying Machine Learning / statistical inference technologies to a variety of complex problems
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Branch, and other similar adtech tools
- Experience in delivering solutions related to ad optimization and marketing data platforms at scale
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.