Description of Duties:
The Property Specialist supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract.
This is a TEMPORARY position that is anticipated to last for 6 months
The candidate will:
- Support Site Lead through Property Management requirements and logistics requirement. Area of responsibility is COS and regional facilities.
- Ensure proper development of all property outcomes, emphasizing materials management, data integrity, physical inventory, and customer support operations for property management.
- Support Self-Assessment Team in performance of internal reviews, audits and reviews.
- Concentrate on performing internal audit requirements for data mining, data review, data comparison and data corrections both physical and electronic.
- Accomplish records reviews, updates, provides corrections, recommendations for process improvement, and reviews processes. Strong data skills and understanding of, or ability to learn, requirements as outlines in specific regulations and processes.
- Executes records management and updates to Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB).
- This diverse position requires the candidate to support all area of responsibilities under all property outcomes at a high level, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail
This position is located at Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of the following teammate companies: HX5, GCS, ERC, MEIT or Aerodyne.
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 4 years of general experience; Associate’s degree and 2 years of general experience; Bachelor’s degree, or higher, and 0 years of general experience
- Must have at least 2 years of directly related experience
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand for extended periods and stoop/reach to move boxes and retrieve property.
- Must have data entry skills with the ability to create, update or correct data at a high level with a high number of records corrected or created per day.
- Must have the ability to perform database and internet research.
- Must have experience operating material handling equipment to include a forklift.
- Must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Working knowledge of Unique Item Identification (UID), 252.211-7003 and 252.211- 7007.
- Understanding of the FAR Part 52 and standard contract property clause 52.245-1, as it pertains to accountability of Government property.
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on data mining, data review, relational database operations and all FAR data requirements.
- Operational understanding of applicable FAR/DFARS and DOD (DODI) directives pertaining to the management of Government property in the possession of contractors.
- Understanding of MDA initiatives, Enterprise operations and DLA Disposal Services methods. Familiarity of DTID, DLIS Forms and 1348-* a plus.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Colorado-Schriever AFB-20348-SHRV
: United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Apr 21, 2020, 9:43:28 PM
: Operations & Maintenance
Job Classification: Fulltime - Temporary
730 Irwin Ave
Schriever AFB 80912