Summary/General Description Of Job:
Incumbent initiates, coordinates and implements policies and practices for adherence to preventive and repair maintenance programs.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Prepares preventive maintenance procedures, plans and programs.
- Determines compliance with the procedures, plans and programs.
- Prepares and drafts operating instructions.
- Provides practical expertise to assist in problems related to facilities, utilities or transportation systems and equipment which includes building inventories to identify changes or new equipment.
- Recommends, prepares and implements new systems, procedures, and instructions.
- Coordinates warranty issues with the Government.
- Coordinates outages when necessary.
- Coordinates calibration items between BOS Contractor and the Government.
- Processes and controls dig permits.
- Prepares price estimates as needed for new and replenishment items including items identified in the COSBAL system.
- Performs provisions for T-1 critical items.
- Assists with MAXIMO reporting and the preparation of programs to report MAXIMO information.
- Develops technical maintenance process instructions for approval.
- Assists in training new employees assigned to the section.
- Promotes quality and customer service.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
May perform work in other classifications when incidental work is necessary to the accomplishment of the work assignment. Significant work in another job classification may be required if accompanied by any wage adjustments applicable.
- The proper use of tools and/or equipment needed to perform successfully as a Maintenance Specialist.
- Completing all mandated training requirements per government and management directives.
- Timely and cost effective performance of duties.
- Timely completion and accuracy of all departmental work.
- Dealing with a variety of people in a professional, courteous manner in diversified situations.
- Adherence to established company safety policies and good industrial and office safety practices.
- Compliance with company Standard Operating Procedures and Personnel policies and procedures.
- Having the ability to work well under pressure.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Professional Associations):
- High school education or equivalent.
- Three (3) years’ experience in work directly related to maintenance of facilities, utilities or transportation systems and equipment in the capacity of technical writer, mechanic, journey level, or maintenance procedure writer.
- Additional administrative experience may be substituted for education or journey level status on a year‑for‑year basis.
- Minimum one (1) year computer experience utilizing a Windows system for database, spreadsheet, and word processing applications and e-mail system.
- Experience working with MAXIMO database or comparable computer systems highly desirable
- Valid state driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass any background checks and/or drug testing required on the contract.
- U.S. Citizenship.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- Two years’ experience writing and implementing maintenance inspection procedures.
: United States-Washington-Bremerton-20313-BREM
: Apr 21, 2020, 11:58:35 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
461 West Street