ICF is seeking a Software Test Engineer to work on the client site in Washington, DC.
- Work with the test team to design, develop, implement and maintain test automation framework that serves multiple project needs using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber and write test scripts using languages such as Java, VBScript
- Deploy test automation to continuous integration environment and to ensure that test results are delivered in appropriate ways
- Participate in sprint planning and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts in the system to be tested
- Perform various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants MUST be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain US Government’s Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience implementing test automation frameworks
- 2 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience in one or more programming or scripting languages, preferably Java
- 2 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience in various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
- Knowledge of SQL structures and data designs
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline using Jenkins, bamboo, and/or similar tools
- Understanding of Agile DevSecOps ● Knowledge of Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Analytical skills
- Preferred Tools and Technologies: Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Bamboo, Java, Blazemeter, JMeter
- Experience on the ServiceNow platform
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)