@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re always looking to connect with talented Technical Business Analysts. To start a conversation, apply today.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Develop an understanding of the client and its business objectives
- Participate in discovery sessions, elicit requirements and own requirements documentation and approval
- Prioritize and meet multiple schedules by proactively working with the project teams.
- Manage multiple projects across clients in a highly dynamic environment
- Represent and advocate for the BA practice throughout the project lifecycle
- Produce clear, thorough, and professional Requirement documentation for changes of varying technical and business complexity
- Become a trusted advisor for both your teams and the clients for all requirements related matters.
- Prepare, lead and facilitate requirements related presentations and work-in-progress demos to the client in a confident and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with the development and QA to help ensure platform enhancements meet clients’ business and technical objectives.
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- 3+ years software development business analysis experience working with external clients
- Understanding of application programming, database system design, and client/server architectures
- Experience in reading and modifying SQL scripts and/or queries
- Extensive experience with writing Use Cases, Data Mapping, Supplemental Specifications and Service Definitions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability and interest in interpersonal communication, group facilitation and verbal and written communication
- Capable of clearly communicating complex issues to technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience with full software development life cycles and process improvement methodologies
- Able to balance priorities and communicate effectively in a fast-moving, agile product development environment
- Ability to work well with a wide range of individuals and problem solve complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)