CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, provides cloud-based lease accounting and administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. CoStar Real Estate Manager helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units.
The Account Executive will be responsible for achieving overall revenue goals and create a complete territory business plan. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities, meeting with potential clients to gather requirements and sell the value of the CoStar Real Estate Manager’s software and services. This position will report to the sales director and will be based out of the Atlanta, GA office.
• Prospect, qualify, present and call on executives from multiple departments (i.e. – Corporate Real Estate, Lease Administration, Accounting, Finance, etc.)
• Develop and execute a detailed business plan to manage and grow revenue opportunities from new prospects within your territory, as well as from existing clients.
• Understand the value of the CoStar Real Estate Manager software products and pricing, as well as competitive offerings.
• Be able to communicate CoStar Real Estate Manager’ value in a relatable fashion for each individual customer.
• Leverage field resources to manage complex transactions.
• Must be capable of working cross functionally within the CoStar Real Estate Manager organization, as well as with external clients to bridge the gap and support both parties.
• Respond to RFP’s and propose appropriate solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 3+ years of successful sales experience, with at least 1 year sales in software, information services, commercial real estate or other technology-based company. Business-to-business environments preferred.
• Some travel required; amount will depend upon assigned territory
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communications and presentation skills, with experience in facilitating web-based presentations/demonstrations and answering RFP’s.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
• Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
• Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
• Commuter and parking benefits
• 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
• Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing