Tunisia Energy Experts – USAID EDGE
ICF is seeking local or international candidates for both long-term and short-term energy experts for a planned USAID-funded Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency project based in Tunisia. The project will assist the Government of Tunisia in its effort to meet increasing demand for electricity and promote energy conservation
- Modernizing energy systems by advancing renewable energy (RE) generation, distributed energy resources (DER), digitalization and improved integration technologies, off-grid solutions, and sustainable building technologies;
- Advising technical and procurement divisions of key public agencies and utilities to improve procurement processes and governance;
- Development of new models for public-private partnerships (PPPs) and improved bankability of energy project development to foster private sector investment;
- Cross-border power and gas trade, including the development of harmonized regulations and policy frameworks;
- Ensure quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided by the project, including necessary adjustments to fit the requirements of USAID.
- Master’s degree (or higher) in relevant field (e.g. energy, economics, engineering).
- At least ten years of experience focused on one of the referenced energy disciplines, with strong experience in Laos and the Southeast Asia region.
- Experience should include project management for an international donor funded program; ideally USAID.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and advise a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team to lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully advising an intercultural team in a development context.
- Fluency in English.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Philippines Remote Office (PH99)