Incentive Technology Group (ITG) the newly acquired digital transformation and IT modernization division of ICF International is seeking a Oracle Database Developer who has a strong background in PL/SQL
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Assist with schema design code review and SQL query tuning
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- Prepare a variety of technical documentation for all types of business situations
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years database development and engineering experience, and working with Oracle RDBMS on large scale IT projects, preferably at the Federal level
- Experience writing and maintaining SQL scripts and procedural language SQL, PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, and triggers
- Good knowledge on the correct use of tools to assist in the creation of high-performance code, and identifying poorly performing code
- Ability to work with data providers and consumers to generate a relation data model that provides secure, reliable data, and the performance needed
- Expertise in data modeling, process modeling, data exchange design and implementation, data integration design and implementation, metadata design and management
- Solid understanding of transactional and analytical / data warehousing design concepts
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Strong preference for programming languages such as Python or Scala
- Working experience with data development in Cloud environments; AWS, Azure, GCP
- Big Data analytics design and processing with Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, YARN, Spark
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)