Chewy seeks a Financial Systems Manager to join our growing team based in our Dania Beach Headquarters. The incumbent will play a key role in bridging the gap between finance and technology, ensuring the accuracy of information derived from our financial systems, and identifying process improvement opportunities. Success in this role will require effective communication skills, innovative thinking, and a passion for delivering results.
What You’ll Do:
- The Financial Systems Manager will assist the Financial Systems Administrator with providing systems support for end users to the Oracle Cloud ERP system and other financial systems related to sales tax, T&E, etc.
- Collaborate with Finance/Accounting users to understand business requirements, complete support tasks, configure setups, and create or revise existing documentation guidelines
- Analyze full impact and identify risks associated with potential solutions to systems issues and advise process owners of the best approach.
- Work hands-on with internal customers and stakeholders to understand business processes
- Gather process information through interviews, observations, surveys, and workshops
- Participate in software upgrades, design, implementation, functional testing, and data validation to ensure quality solutions and ensure that all financial modules are meeting organizational needs
- Anticipate problems, identify root causes, and be proactive about preventing issues from occurring
- Ensure that consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of all related systems.
- Work as a process improvement agent and help to identify opportunities to remove redundancy.
- Enable a continuous improvement process in an organized manner
- Provide end-user training, prepare training materials, and assist with the publishing of SOP Documents such as systems related month-end procedures
What You’ll Need:
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems
- 3+ years experience in Accounting, Finance or MIS in CPG industry
- Strong Oracle ERP cloud configuration and troubleshooting skills required
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of OTBI reporting
- Experience with SOX/Internal Controls is preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP cloud with an emphasis in the Financials and Procurement modules
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of business process management (BPM)
- Familiar with Oracle ERP cloud security roles
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to explain system issues to non-technical personnel
- Must be able to prioritize work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and financial reporting
- Must be self-directed and effective working independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrate an analytical, methodical, and creative approach to resolving issues
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.