Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
As a Principal Water Resources Engineer in the Los Angeles, CA office, you will have the chance to work with the #1 ranked wastewater treatment engineering firm in the world, serving municipal wastewater and water-related clients in Southern California. You would get to work on what you are passionate about.
Drawing on your extensive experience and expertise, you’ll lead client and internal team communications regarding technical topics, emerging regulatory trends, and strategic approaches to solve our clients’ most challenging problems. You will contribute to the continued strengthening of our water resources practice, developing internal resources and establishing long-term client relationships.
During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to grow professionally through engaging in challenging projects and leading project teams to deliver projects while serving and developing clients.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline is required. P.E. Required.
• 20+ years of experience in the Southern California water resources market, preferably with leadership roles in the municipal market
• Grow the business by helping to win new, strategic and significant projects
• Grow our team by providing mentoring and coaching
• Support the growth of our team by identifying potential team members in the market
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Leadership roles with a Southern California local government(s) or municipality(ies)
• Extensive participation in Southern California professional societies, including serving as a panel member and/or speaker; and authoring and/or presenting water resources policy and technical publications.
Primary Location: United States-California-Los Angeles-US CA Los Angeles - Wilshire Blvd
Job Posting: Apr 25, 2020, 9:27:26 AM
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Part-Time Regular
US CA Los Angeles - Wilshire Blvd
1000 Wilshire Blvd Suite 2100
Los Angeles 90017