Jacobs is seeking a Sr. Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to provide Onsite support in Woodlawn, MD.
• Perform IR requirements in support of SOC generated tickets for CTI support.
• Perform technical analysis in response to the operational tickets and other ticketing systems
• Generate analytical products and reports in response to the tickets.
• Generate supporting documents such as a link analysis or timeline analysis for visual representation as needed
• Track indicators identified during analysis by entering data in the tracking tool
• Coordinate findings and/or submit inquiries as needed
• Provide technical guidance and support the customer requested tasks
• CTI analyst will perform general research or focused research on specific information of interest and provide findings to the CCIC teams and other recipients.
• CTI analyst will provide research function to address the CMS Counterintelligence (CI)
• CTI analyst will generate content for the requested presentation whether it is for a recurring activity or an ad-hoc requirement. CTI analyst will conduct a system research of topical area of interest and prepare the presentation
• CTI analyst will be responsible for preparing and delivering the presentation once assigned.
• CTI analyst will coordinate with assigned GTLs and other fed functional areas to coordinate and collaborate information of significance.
• Top Secret Security Clearance
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Working knowledge in the cleared community
• 6 years+ of experience in cyber counterintelligence and investigations background with the following working knowledge:
o Cyber threat intelligence research and analysis and workflow
o Experience with network incident response
o Experience with technical report writing
o Investigative or analytical report writing
o Demonstrated technical knowledge in methods and procedures for network exploitation and mitigation
Able to distinguish different types of exploitation methods
Able to understand the different methods of network communication
Demonstrate knowledge in the TCP/IP and OSI model
o Working knowledge in threat actor/indicators research and analysis
o Previous work experience concerning the general modus operandi of nation state actors and associated tactics, techniques and procedures
o Experience in briefing senior staffs
o Working knowledge in information handling and information sharing
o Demonstrate knowledge in multi-disciplined full spectrum cyber operations and the difference between the disciplines and taxonomy
o Experience in handling sensitive and/or classified data
o Experience in conducting research in classified environment
o Experience in aggregating data and writing periodic trend reports
o Experience in cyber insider threat program
o SEC+ or CEH
• Knowledge in malware analysis
• Knowledge in host based forensics
• Prefer prior law enforcement experience (DoD or federal)
• Prefer prior counterintelligence operations and investigations
• Prefer experience in cyber defense operations
• Prefer info sharing experience in joint environments (JTF/DC3/DHS, etc)
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers. Multiple tasks & duties will need to be accomplished without any single duty falling behind or becoming neglected. Must effectively communicate and be communicated with by other team members. Must be able to represent and speak to current group efforts at any given time.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Primary Location: United States-Maryland-Windsor Mills-20351-WMMD
Job Posting: Apr 27, 2020, 10:44:10 PM
Job: Information Technology
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7133 Rutherford Road
Windsor Mills 21244