Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- IEng/CEng and MICE status or equivalent.
- Proven experience of most aspects of major highway schemes.
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of DMRB standards.
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
- Good IT skills
- Driving licence
- Experience of construction supervision.
- Knowledge of the financial management and control of projects.
- Good working knowledge of different contract types and procurement options.
- Able to produce well presented and accurate reports.
- MX/3D Cad proficient, and/or drainage design capabilities (WINDES or equivalent)
We’re invested in you and your success. Our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. By supporting one another and through our culture of caring, we all succeed. The biggest questions spark our curious minds. We clear the way for inventive thinking and exploration, so you have the support, means and space to deliver the boldest solutions for the extraordinary and every day. We redefine what’s possible. There’s something that drives everyone – and we want you to keep evolving your career, discover unexpected opportunities and ensure you can deliver on tomorrow.
At Jacobs we see safety differently - we strive to go ‘BeyondZero’ by putting the health, safety and well-being of our employees first in everything we do.
We are committed to equality across our business and we work with external organisations such as STEM, WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and Stonewall. We are also Disability Confident Committed; therefore, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy.
When you join Jacobs you will have access to a wide range of Global Networks, centred on inclusion and diversity which is the foundation of our business and at the centre of our values.
To find out more about our networks, please visit our website; www.jacobs.com
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
: United Kingdom-United Kingdom Countrywide-Glasgow-UK Glasgow
: Apr 27, 2020, 11:11:14 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
95 Bothwell Street
Glasgow G2 7HX