Customer Service Representatives (English and Bilingual)
Hours of Operation: 12 hours
The Customer Service Representative provides information directly to customers via phone. The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor and takes direction from the Team Lead, Customer Service Supervisor and Project leadership. This position is a Work-from-home position. You will be required to meet requirements for secure telework. This is an entry level position.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Taking inbound customer service calls
- Utilize scripts, standard operating procedures, and training materials to respond to inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner
- Provide accurate responses and documentation of inquiries from consumers, recognizing when a higher level of assistance is required
- Adhere to the confidentiality of information potentially received
- Report problems that occur and assist with resolution
- Adhere to and support service level metrics that includes schedule adherence, average handle time, response accuracy and quality metrics
- Completes call guides; gathers and verifies required information.
- Attends telephone skills and program information training sessions; adheres to established levels of service.
- Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
- Regular and Predictable Attendance Required
- Maintain a current understanding of the Program's standard operating procedures, processes and Program policies as provided during training.
- Performs clerical or administrative duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Being bilingual in both English and Spanish speaking and reading clearly and professionally is a plus
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required
- Must have demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required
- Strong MS Office skills
- Must have a focus on detail and driving results
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for sensitive information
- Must be able to successfully complete initial and ongoing training and keep current and proficient on knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 1-year customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required
- Selected candidates must supply and use own computer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)