Construction Coordinator duties:
- Implement scope, schedule and budget for the installation, conversion or demolition of factory process “tools,”
- Supervise installation of multi-million-dollar, state-of-the-art microprocessor manufacturing machines, including the construction of all process, mechanical, electrical and structural scope
- Interface with factory engineers and managers of operations, to coordinate construction within still-operating facilities without impact to production.
- Manage safety practices of work force, and ensure work is conducted according to building code, client specifications and best-known practices.
- Develop schedule and coordinate trades to execute minor repairs and projects.
- Manage the daily activities of a client and contractor workforce of managers, engineers, designers, and trades, to meet or exceed all schedules for project deliverables
- Ensure projects exceed OSHA safety standards, in an environment populated with heavy machinery, unstable work surfaces, high voltage electricity and hazardous chemicals
- BS in Engineering, Construction management or correlated experience in the industry
- Proficiency in MS Office products, as well as AutoDesk
- Experience in semiconductor industry preferred
- Able to read and interpret engineering schematics and design prints
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Oregon-Hillsboro-US OR Hillsboro - Jfi - Intel Ronler Acres Campu
: Apr 28, 2020, 12:45:52 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US OR Hillsboro - Jfi - Intel Ronler Acres Campu
2501 NE Century Blvd Mailstop RA3-212