Financial Systems Analyst - Oracle ERP
We are currently in search of a Financial Systems Analyst - Oracle Cloud ERP to support our accounting, finance, procurement and billing systems across the 4,200-person global company in our headquarter office in downtown Washington, DC. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to balance multiple projects and competing priorities while driving towards results, then this is the opportunity for you!
The Financial Systems Analyst will work with the Sr Manager, Financial Systems to proactively seek opportunities to enhance and modernize financial, regulatory, IT, procurement and billing processes with the purpose of growing CoStar’s financial systems capabilities. The Financial Systems Analyst will also serve as a primary point of contact for tier 1 support, training and issues resolution for CoStar’s Oracle Cloud financial systems (ERP, EPM). The analyst also ensures proper change management for SOX compliance, enters data or processes information, and communicates with peers, subordinates and departmental management. This role will report to the Sr Manager, Oracle - Financial Systems.
- Work with key stakeholders to document current processes for major financial, regulatory and accounting systems.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for automation, SOX and PCI compliance and overall improvements of current processes.
- Convert process improvements recommendations to actionable functional requirements and work with management to prioritize them and integrate them with the Financial and accounting systems roadmap.
- Perform business analysis and requirements elicitation for system implementations and enhancements
- Support the implementation of Oracle Financials Cloud ERP modules as the central Financial Systems platform for Costar to include:
- Serve as an SME for key Modules such as AP, GL, Consolidation, Planning, FA, AR, Cash Management, Intercompany, Tax, Procurement, Contracts, HR
- Application configuration and personalization, troubleshooting issues
- Raise service requests with Oracle vendor for support
- Provide tier 1and 2 end user support for CoStar’s suite of financial applications with the focus on Oracle Financials Cloud ERP. Tier 1 support includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide required access to staff to required systems in accordance with SOX guidelines.
- Provide training to users as needed for current and new systems.
- Respond to requests received through the help desk in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure that systems requests are worked on in accordance with the priority established by leadership.
- Work with external vendors and corporate IT to develop data integration interfaces to internal and external systems.
- Manage small system enhancements projects in accordance with established SDLC and PMLC methodologies (e.g. Agile, RUP, OUM) as directed by the leadership.
- Provide periodic status to management on the status of requests in the queue.
- Support Quality Assurance efforts (test planning and execution) for periodic releases, upgrades and new systems implementations.
- Create systems documentations including, business requirements documents, functional designs, user manuals, test scripts, test plans and training materials.
- Assist users in large data migration efforts as a result of acquisitions and/or systems upgrades and implementation.
- Inform management of potential problems and identifies problem trends
- Ensure all systems and processes are documented in accordance with SOX compliance regulations.
- Six (6) years of experience leading finance and management related technology solutions in a global company
- Four (4) years direct hands-on experience configuring & implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) – G/L, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, A/R, Billing and Collections on a global scale
- Prior implementation experience (prefer two cycles) of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) OTC, CPQ, and Subscription Management for a subscription-services-based company
- Experience testing ERP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
- Experience with data conversions and ERP integrations (such as Workday, Concur, legacy AP or AR systems) to Oracle applications
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or Accounting
- Strong finance business process experience and acumen
- Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred
- A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing