Jacobs People & Places Solutions Line of Business is a global network of employees that develops and provides innovative and award-winning solutions to clients in both private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by delivering Programs that transform future development of those communities. We provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering solutions to our clients.
The Jacobs business model leverages our global talent to build integrated, project delivery teams for successfully providing solutions to our clients. We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
We are looking for a highly motivated project manager to provide management and delivery expertise for our Pensacola, FL water/wastewater/water resource project delivery team. The candidate will work on and manage a variety of water, wastewater, and water resources projects and assist with serving our municipal, federal, industrial and other clients in primarily in the Florida Panhandle and south Alabama/Mississippi. This position will be required to review planning/study documents, modeling, preliminary designs, detailed designs, plan reviews, permitting and on-site observations. Each day, this position will be an important team member as they participate in the management of design, coordination, and execution of projects for our clients. This position will need to work independently on a wide-variety of task with peers in the Pensacola, FL office and throughout the company. This position should be a self-motivated professional with a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each project in our diverse and fast-paced office.
· Lead project teams on the design, delivery, and oversight of water/wastewater/conveyance projects.
· Provide design and permitting support for our municipal and industrial clients.
· Prepare of models, permitting, engineering specifications, data sheets, sketches, drawings and calculations in support of engineering activities.
· Prepare planning documents, reports, studies, and calculations.
· Participate in construction support activities including construction management, review of submittals, responding to contractor’s questions, site visits, field observation and startup and commissioning
· Monitoring, controlling and reporting against budget, forecasted progress, schedule and deliverables.
· Participate in business development activities including serving client service teams.
• B.S. in Chemical, Environmental or Civil Engineering or related engineering discipline
• At least 10 years of experience as a chemical/civil/environmental engineer primarily in the water/wastewater/water resources design and permitting services.
• Experience in serving various municipal, federal, industrial, and other clients involving a wide variety of fields including water, wastewater, and water resource for planning, consulting, design and construction services.
• Strong data analysis and technical problem solving
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Positive attitude, dependable, and committed to meet all assigned project deadlines.
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, organized, and able to successfully multitask in a fast-paced office.
• Experience with industrial water and/or wastewater design and permitting
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Pensacola-US FL Pensacola - West Cedar Street
Job Posting: Jul 2, 2020, 1:08:02 AM
Job: Project Management
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US FL Pensacola - West Cedar Street
25 West Cedar Street, Suite 350
Capabilities: Water and Wastewater