DescriptionOur Process Mechanical Engineer careers allow you to have the opportunity to assist in delivering high quality design services to our clients. You will be tasked with designing piping and pumping systems as well as provide oversight of construction for a variety of industrial clients and projects. You will coordinate with other project disciplines, direct the work of CAD technicians, and produce construction documents. You will be part of a team engaged in delivering some of the most exciting projects in the Western United States, and beyond. You should have strong leadership skills, be a self-motivated professional, possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 5 years of experience, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each new project.
Our Process Mechanical Engineers:
• Evaluate and select equipment, piping materials and valves, assist with facility layouts, develop calculations and construction documents
• Analyze piping and pumping systems for modifications and troubleshooting operational issues
• Assist and support senior process mechanical engineers in a team environment
• Prepare specifications and drawings, design water/wastewater systems, review equipment submittals, and address RFIs
• Collaborate with the project team to deliver consistent and quality designs
• Work closely with senior process mechanical engineers in applying company engineering standards, techniques, and procedures along with industry engineering standards.
• Drive ownership of health & safety in all aspects of project execution, office, and personal environments
Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college
• Experience and familiarity with National Building Codes.
• Capable of working in a team environment, including giving and receiving critical feedback
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite:
• Experience in industrial, water, or wastewater mechanical engineering preferred
• Proficiency in hydraulic modeling software
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Corvallis-US OR Corvallis - Ne Circle Blvd
Job Posting: Jul 3, 2020, 2:21:33 AM
Job Type: Graduate Job
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US OR Corvallis - Ne Circle Blvd
1100 NE Circle Blvd Suite 300