When it comes to environmental consulting, we’re focused on cleaning up our communities today to improve tomorrow. We are looking for a driven and curious Document Control Professional in Virginia Beach, to support our Program Management Team on environmental projects.
As a key member of our Navy CLEAN program support team, you’ll be coordinating and administering configuration management activities relative to identification, control, and accounting for specification and change documents directly related to the assigned project. We’ll rely on you to keep the team organized as you scan/convert/upload documents and use electronic systems to store them. You’ll also review documents for accuracy and completion and ensure they meet production standards.
Join us and we will assist you in continuing the development of your skills and exploring all that you can do across our global company, with opportunities to share your knowledge along the way.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Regular standing, sitting, bending, and handling of hard copy files and documents.
- Regular computer work.
- Ability to move records boxes/records weighing up to 30 pounds, and stacks of paper weighing up to 20 pounds is essential
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Ideally, here’s what you’ll also have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous records, QC or Document Control experience
- Experience working on various projects to include coordinating and executing project issues
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- Experience with ProjectWise, Prolog, and Microsoft Office
- Experience with MS Office, SharePoint, Prolog Manager (or similar EDMS)
- Experience with engineering, architectural, and construction documents (i.e., maps, drawings, technical specifications, etc.) experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills and understanding of technical terminology
: United States-Virginia-Virginia Beach-US VA Virginia Beach - Cleveland Street
: Jul 2, 2020, 10:22:27 PM
: Document Control
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US VA Virginia Beach - Cleveland Street
5701 Cleveland Street, Suite 200
Virginia Beach 23462
Capabilities: Site Remediation and Revitalization