About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team in the strategic segment covering our largest national partners with strategic brand value. As a Partner Manager, you will work efficiently and effectively with one of our largest strategic enterprise restaurant partners to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and topnotch customer service. Partner Managers will work closely with restaurant support, product, sales, marketing and operations to optimize our restaurant relationship and provide maximum value for both Uber and our partner.
What You'll Do
- Internal and external advocate. Be the restaurant's go-to person and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for the client and our market
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Drive initiatives. You will drive and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
- Bring your analytical A-game. Develop business models and analyses with Enterprise Ops Analysts to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track the impact of initiatives against our goals
- Read between the lines. You will be working with stakeholders from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Drive day-to-day interactions with our top tier partner
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and partner conversations
What You'll Need
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a client-facing role working with large enterprise brands
- A track record of successfully managing complex partnerships by building strong relationships with both internal and external teams
- Strategic thinking. You can independently translate top-line goals into an actionable business plan, prioritizing initiatives that will drive the most value for Uber Eats and our partner
- An intuition for people. You are spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, building and cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners within all parts of an organization.
- You are a self-starter and collaborative leader. Everywhere you go, you cannot help but flex and stretch your analytical powers, pitching in as needed, but also knowing when to take control and lead a conversation with an Engineer, Product Manager, or C-Level Executive
- Product sense. You know what makes a product experience not just good, but amazing. You can lead cross-functional teams to create partner integrations that delight users and drive measurable impact
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is a plus
About the Team
Uber Eats is helping to redefine on-demand food delivery for a new generation--giving people more energy for the things they love. We enable people in 46 countries around the world to get the food they want from the restaurants they love, enabling delivery for every mood, every person, every time. The Enterprise team is pioneering how Uber Eats interacts with large restaurant brands. Standardization and building the strategy and process for managing our restaurant partners will be key. Partner Managers will be internal champions for external client excellence that crosses all functions within the org: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Analytics and Product.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.