About the Role
Uber is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join the Global Compliance - Product Innovation team. The members of this team will be responsible for working with Tech and Operations to build scalable solutions for some of the most exciting problems in the Compliance space.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate global processes against market requirements and internal standards to identify needed remediations and tech development opportunities
- Design and execute processes that meet Uber's operational obligations in a reliable and efficient manner
- Establish global standards for how Uber evidences compliance to regulators and other authorities
- Collaborate with Tech, Operations, Legal, Policy, and Safety teams to ensure that insights advise broader critical initiatives
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong SQL proficiency
- Excellent Excel / data management skills
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience building, maintaining, and executing robust project plans
- Experience with Python
- Operational experience working in a regulatory space
- Experience in change management
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.