About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team in the strategic segment covering our largest national partners with strategic brand value. As a Senior Client Partner, you will work efficiently and effectively with one of our largest strategic enterprise restaurant partners to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and topnotch customer service. Senior Client Partners will work closely with restaurant support, product, sales, marketing and operations to optimize our restaurant relationship and provide maximum value for both Uber and our partner.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with C-Level Executives and key decision makers within partner organizations
- Develop and execute partnership strategy to achieve quarterly growth goals
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized and on top of deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and effectively navigate internal processes with stakeholders from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Expand product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Drive initiatives. Lead key workstreams on behalf of the broader Enterprise team/region to drive growth for our restaurant partners at scale
- Bring your analytical A-game. Develop business models and analyses with Enterprise Ops Analysts to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track the impact of initiatives against our goals
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations
What You'll Need
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a client-facing role working with large enterprise brands
- A track record of successfully managing complex partnerships by building strong relationships with both internal and external teams
- Strategic thinking. You can independently translate top-line goals into an actionable business plan, prioritizing initiatives that will drive the most value for Uber Eats and our partner
- Collaborative leadership. You can't help but dig in tactically, flexing your analytical skills where needed, and are equally as comfortable leading a conversation with an Engineer, Product Manager, or C-Level Executive to secure buy-in
- Product sense. You know what makes a product experience not just good, but amazing. You can lead cross-functional teams to create partner integrations that delight users and drive measurable impact
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft and our team's development
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company is preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is a plus
About the Team
Uber Eats is helping to redefine on-demand food delivery for a new generation--giving people more energy for the things they love. We enable people in 46 countries around the world to get the food they want from the restaurants they love, enabling delivery for every mood, every person, every time. The Enterprise team is pioneering how Uber Eats interacts with large restaurant brands. Standardization and building the strategy and process for managing our restaurant partners will be key. Senior Client Partners will be internal champions for external client excellence that crosses all functions within the org: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Analytics and Product.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.