Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Do you enjoy creating a more connected world through innovative track signal design? At Jacobs, we strive to deliver those solutions which serve as a backbone of rail and transit commuter efficiency and safety.
Based in New England, you’ll have the chance to work on exciting and engaging impactful infrastructure projects with a focus on design, installation as well as testing of signal systems. We’ll utilize your expertise to serve as a task lead on a multi-disciplinary team to meet if not exceed our client expectations. We’ll also look to you to provide cost estimates and technical specifications.
Being responsible for project priorities, staffing forecast, and providing quality review you’ll be able to demonstrate your business acumen both to internal as well as external clients.
If you’re interested in joining a company invested in you and your success- explore Jacobs!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent engineering program
• At least 5 years related professional experience in rail/transit signal design
• Professional Engineer License (PE)
• Strong Civil 3D or MicroStation professional experience
• Strong mathematical, analytical, time management skillsJacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston-US MA Boston - Jacobs
Job Posting: Jul 2, 2020, 11:50:34 PM
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US MA Boston - Jacobs
120 St. James Ave, 5th Floor
Capabilities: Transit and Rail