Jacobs is seeking an RMF Support Lead in Reston, VA.
• Provides oversight for SA&A activities performed by third-party system
providers for systems operated by third-party cloud service providers
• Serves in an advisory role and ensures third-party system vendors are
performing tasks in all phase of the SA&A lifecycle
• Provides strategic planning support and FISMA compliance oversight of
third-parties and their cloud-based systems
• Performs POA&M Management oversight on all third-party system
providers and cloud-based systems
• Provide oversight for continuous monitoring activities on all third-party
systems and cloud-based systems
• Provides oversight and cybersecurity subject matter expertise [SME]
support for the third-parties and service providers to facilitate FISMA
• Provide oversight and cybersecurity SME support for FedRAMP
• Assist in the development of NIST / FISMA SA&A documentation for
systems and networks undergoing certification and validate the quality of
deliverables produced by the team
• Assess risks, identify mitigation requirements and develop accreditation
recommendations; be responsible for tracking SA&A requirements for
assigned systems and validate that tasks are on schedule, and ensure the
delivery of quality documentation
• Assist in the creation of Security Authorization Packages (SAP) with the
responsibility for gathering information from system owners, applying data
to the appropriate templates, and attending meetings in support of the
• Develop and maintain SA&A Schedules
• 5+ years of technical experience in cybersecurity
• 5+ years of experience with Security Authorization & Assessment (SA&A)
• Experience with applying the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
• Experience with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program
• Experience with NIST special publications (SPs) regarding the SA process,
including SP 800-53, SP 800-137, SP 800-171, and SP 800-37
• Demonstrated ability to review and edit draft security artifacts as assigned
to ensure compliance with SA&A, and FISMA
Certification Requirements, one or more of the following:
• A+, Network+, Security+, GCIH, GSEC, GSE, GISP, GSLC, CAP, SCP, CISSP, CISSA, CISA, CRISC, SCNP, SCNA
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records chJacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Herndon-20351-HDVA
Job Posting: Jul 1, 2020, 11:30:32 PM
Job: Information Technology
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
575 Herndon Parkway
Capabilities: Cyber Security