Jacobs is seeking a Network Analyst/Instructor with TS/SCI with CI Poly at our Hannover, MD location. Duties will include:
- The Network Analyst/Instructor is a dual role position with the primary function of an instructor and the secondary function of a network analyst.
- The Network Analyst/Instructor will assist the Instructional Designer with creating, conducting and instructing a foundational course demonstrating the technologies, techniques, tradecraft, operations and procedure utilized during the complete lifecycle of a current CNO project through experience building scenarios.
- Perform secondary duty as an analyst, the analysts/instructors will be current on operational guidance in order to maintain a contemporary course curriculum. These duties are included solely for maintaining instructor subject matter relevancy.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Poly. Candidate must be willing to obtain and maintain a Full Scope Poly upon accepting this position within 1 year of employment.
- A minimum of three years of experience planning and conducting analytic support to Computer Network Operations (CNO) in TAO to include experience conducting target and technical analysis on all aspects of CNO within an operational environment.
- A minimum of two years knowledge and practical experience with current Analytic tools.
- Demonstrated experience with Solaris, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with network administration.
- Ability to configure and install a training environment for use during training.
- At least two years of experience conducting professional training to include podium instruction and e-learning platform.
- Experience performing knowledge transfer and providing on the job training.
- A minimum of two years of professional training or knowledge of software programming languages such as C++, JAVA, Python, and Perl
- Preferred Qualifications (but not required):
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience or Master’s degree in technical field and six (6) to eight (8) years of experience.
- Experience with Windows Host/Network Forensics.
- Experience with Penetration testing with Linux or Windows Networks.
- Experience with on-line learning management software such as Moodle.
- COMPTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT) or equivalent experience teaching adult learners in a classroom setting.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Maryland-Hanover-20361-MIL3
: Jul 1, 2020, 11:10:56 PM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7880 Milestone Parkway
Capabilities: Cyber Security