Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than building roads, we work everyday to make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you, your success and the global community - join us as a Highway/Roadway Project Manager.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineer (P.E.)
• Demonstrated experience working on successful projects with public agencies
• At least 15 years of progressively responsible experience managing medium to large transportation projects
• At least 8 years of project management experience managing the complex nature of highway, freeway and rural roadway projects in various stages of completeness in Nevada.
• Ability to demonstrate project leadership experience
• Working knowledge of federal and state design guidelines (NDOT)
• At least 5 years experience assisting with business development
• Strong networks and relationships in your local transportation market
Ideally, here’s what you’ll also have:
• Strong networks and relationships in the transportation industry in the Nevada market
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-Henderson-US NV Henderson - Village View Dr
Other Locations: United States-Nevada-Reno-US NV Reno - Liberty Street
Job Posting: Jul 1, 2020, 10:51:17 PM
Job: Project Management
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US NV Henderson - Village View Dr
2485 Village View Drive Suite 350 CH2M HILL
Capabilities: Highway and Roads