CoStar Group is the world’s leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the commercial real estate markets. We are a NASDAQ 100 company with a market cap of $25 billion and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
We are a technology company, and the trusted partner for all market participants including many of the most well-respected brokers, landlords, lenders, institutional investors, government agencies and service providers.
We do this by providing research, data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the US and internationally.
As a CoStar Sales Associate you will prospect and engage potential clients while managing, nurturing, and growing our existing client base. Promoting both CoStar and LoopNet products, you will have the opportunity to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train, and retain your book of business.
At CoStar you will receive a first class onboarding experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, an excellent career development path.
• Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
• Become an expert in CoStar’s critical information and marketing solutions including LoopNet, the leading online commercial real estate marketplace
• Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, demoing, closing, onboarding, training and renewing
• Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
• Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market, including Brokers, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Appraisers and Service Providers
• Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals in your market
• Two or more years of successful outside sales experience in a business to business environment selling software as a service (SaaS) from leading software, financial services, business intelligence or information providers. Or equivalent sales experience within the Commercial Real Estate industry.
• Two or more years of experience training clients on how to use a solution post sale
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
• Industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
• 95% customer renewal rate and a Net Promoter Score (High Customer Satisfaction) of 9.2 out of 10
• 20%+ average of year over growth and aggressive plans to become a $3 billion dollar company in the next few years
• Outstanding sales and product training programs
• Excellent compensation and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip for top performers
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing