Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is looking for a B2B global campaign manager to drive campaign strategy for Splunk Dev Ops market. You will be responsible for working with the Dev Ops Product Marketing Team on go-to-market planning that supports regional demand generation activities and programs in all global regions.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding of B2B marketing and experience running and reporting on integrated, multi-channel programs. This role requires strong collaboration and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
This position reports within the Product Marketing organization and works closely with corp marketing, regional marketing teams, IT Product Marketing and global teams.
This position is based at Splunk’s headquarters in San Francisco or San Jose, California and is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and market-leading enterprise technology company.
- Partner with product and field marketing stakeholders to develop the campaign strategy and architecture for full-funnel campaigns targeted to dev ops users and buyers.
- Support the regional activations plans and channel mix (paid digital, email, website, social, webinars) with content and creative assets to drive engagement and pipeline.
- Collaborate with field marketing and other customer-facing teams for effective execution and optimization of marketing campaigns worldwide.
- Partner with marketing operations to track and report on engagement and funnel metrics, to shift and improve campaign strategy.
- Manage campaign roadmap, milestones, deliverables and results across functions.
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders in the field to lead communications and adjustment to campaign and content strategy online and across landing pages, emails and Q/A.
- Report results to key stakeholders in the business and within marketing.
- Work closely with the Marketing Ops team to enable analyzing and optimizations such as, reach, engagement, conversion, velocity that build lead and opportunity creation.
- Ability to communicate and influence senior marketing professionals from product marketing to the CMO.
- At least 6 years of campaign marketing and management experience leading global B2B campaigns and running lead generation programs for enterprise software and/or SaaS services.
- Thorough understanding of full funnel demand gen strategy, and persona mapping to buyer’s journey.
- Experience in digital marketing running lead generation campaigns promoting content.
- Experience running email campaigns including an understanding of opt-in strategies.
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of leading production timelines across many teams.
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate strategy and results at multiple altitudes, from leadership to functional stakeholders.
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience optimizing and improving results with data and with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Bonus points for experience working with Salesforce.com, Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools), DemandBase, and/or Bizible to execute coordinated demand generation programs and measure their efficiency.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.