• A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or Math (or 6 years’ relevant professional work in place of a degree) is required.
• At least 2 years of advanced knowledge and experience in the area of local and wide area networking, communications, and related hardware and software.
• At least one year of experience directly supporting an ATMP Family of Systems TADSS (JLCCTC, IEWTPT, TGS, TCDCGS-T, GFT, CBCSE, LVC-IA, MRF, SMART-T, and MILSTAR) in a training or deployed environment.
• Demonstrated experience with digital Knowledge Management and Maintenance Management Systems (e.g., MS SharePoint, Inventory Control, Order Management, and others) as a power user.
• A self-starter, willing to work independently and take complete ownership of complex problems.
• Analyzes and administers the technical architecture of Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
• Demonstrated ability to research, run tests, evaluate, and recommend telecommunications and data network systems. Analyze workload, including traffic and utilization trends.
• Demonstrated ability in interfacing with users, consultants, technical teams, and vendors for maximum guidance in determining the most appropriate type of SW hardware installation.
• Be able to travel within the area of reasponability and perform duties that are maintenance support related but may not be specific to a particular ATMP domain though cross utilization
• Current DoD 8570 IAT level II baseline security certification (i.e. Security+CE)
• Active TS Clearance and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with a CI Poly
Desired Requirements (nice to have but not required):
• Demonstrated experience in maintenance management of more than one ATMP TADSS system. Highly prefer experience with JLCCTC, IEWTPT, GFT / DCGS-A systems
• DoD 8570 Fully Compliant with formal Computing Environment certification (i.e. CCNA, CCNP, VCP-CTA, VCP-DCV, VCP-NX, Microsoft, Linux, ect.)
• Demonstrated skills and expertise in the following technologies: SQL/XSQL Server Administrator (SA), Microsoft O/S and security, Information Assurance (IA), IP Data Networking and Vulnerability Assessment product engineering and design, IP network vulnerability scanner Tier 3 support, REM 3.X / Retina 5.X and greater, ACAS Security Center 4.X / Nessus 5.X or greater and HP Tenable Nessus products
• Currently active process improvement certification (e.g., Certified CMMI Associate, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above, PMI PMP, ITIL, etc.)
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca-20358-AZFH
: Jul 6, 2020, 10:26:23 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Fort Huachuca 85613
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities