As an ATMP Regional Maintenance Engineer, you will be part of the ATMP Team by supporting government and contractor stakeholders throughout all phases of the system lifecycle, monitoring system status, and directing / documenting repairs.
• Manage and administer ATMP maintenance program throughout the area of operation (AOR).
• Perform all aspects of ATMP systems troubleshooting and repair to include communications-electronics, computer systems, sensor systems, LAN and data communications, configuration and maintenance of servers, routers, switches, multiplexers, workstations and peripherals as required on a per system basis
• Perform inspections of system components, preventive maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of modules and circuit cards to the lowest replaceable unit (LRU).
• Work with minimal supervision, documenting maintenance tasks via local and web- based reporting system, providing system functional briefings to customer and supervisor.
• Perform moderately complex technical functions such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical systems, or specialized test equipment to support products or product performance to validate, investigate and resolve matters of significance.
• Perform operational test and return to service checks.
• Develop integration plans and performs hardware integrations and manage documentation schematics and modifications.
• Configure computer software, communications devices, and peripheral equipment to operate within designated networks.
• Perform logistic support requirements such as research, and equipment and spare part inventories.
• Provide Technical representation at meetings and consultations with clients or their representatives.
• Manages customer expectations as the on-site company representative.
• Maintain strong attention to detail.
• Maintain a positive attitude and work as a member of a cohesive team as well as independently.
• Interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful way.
• Multi-task efficiently and work in a fast pace environment on multiple projects.
• Supports the cross training and cross utilization of all ATMP team members in a collaborative environment as well as train new members of the team on needed skills supporting ATMP TADSS systems.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Travel TDY to multiple locations within your assigned area of operations with the majority of time spent providing repairs in a shop environment and at the customer location.
• A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or Math (or 4 years’ relevant professional work in place of a degree) is required.
• At least 2 years of advanced knowledge and experience in the area of local and wide area networking, communications, and related hardware and software.
• At least one year of experience directly supporting an ATMP Family of Systems TADSS (JLCCTC, IEWTPT, TGS, TCDCGS-T, GFT, CBCSE, LVC-IA, MRF, SMART-T, and MILSTAR) in a training or deployed environment.
• Demonstrated experience with digital Knowledge Management and Maintenance Management Systems (e.g., MS SharePoint, Inventory Control, Order Management, and others) as a power user.
• A self-starter, willing to work independently and take complete ownership of complex problems.
• Analyzes and administers the technical architecture of Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
• Demonstrated ability to research, run tests, evaluate, and recommend telecommunications and data network systems. Analyze workload, including traffic and utilization trends.
• Demonstrated ability in interfacing with users, consultants, technical teams, and vendors for maximum guidance in determining the most appropriate type of SW hardware installation.
• Be able to travel within the area of reasonability and perform duties that are maintenance support related but may not be specific to a particular ATMP domain though cross utilization
• Ability to obtain DoD 8570 IAT level II baseline security certification (i.e. Security+CE)
• Current TS-SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
Desired Requirements (nice to have but not required):
• Demonstrated experience in maintenance management of more than one ATMP TADSS system. Highly prefer experience with JLCCTC, IEWTPT, GFT / DCGS-A systems
• DoD 8570 Fully Compliant with formal Computing Environment certification (i.e. CCNA, CCNP, VCP-CTA, VCP-DCV, VCP-NX, Microsoft, Linux, ect.)
• Demonstrated skills and expertise in the following technologies: SQL/XSQL Server Administrator (SA), Microsoft O/S and security, Information Assurance (IA), IP Data Networking and Vulnerability Assessment product engineering and design, IP network vulnerability scanner Tier 3 support, REM 3.X / Retina 5.X and greater, ACAS Security Center 4.X / Nessus 5.X or greater and HP Tenable Nessus products
• Currently active process improvement certification (e.g., Certified CMMI Associate, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above, PMI PMP, ITIL, etc.)
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca-20358-AZFH
Job Posting: Jul 6, 2020, 10:25:47 PM
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Fort Huachuca 85613
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities