About the Role
Uber's programmatic team is looking for a top-tier marketer who can drive critical initiatives across our Lines of Business. The ideal person for this role has hands-on experience planning and executing campaigns, a deep & technical understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, and an analytical eye when it comes to incrementality measurement. An ability to understand the big picture along with the ability to define KPIs and own end-to-end execution are the keys to success in this role. We are looking for someone who has experience running campaigns for well-known brands either directly on the client-side or within agencies.
What You'll Do
- Own strategy, media planning and campaign execution across multiple programmatic channel partners
- Manage agency partners
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of programmatic and direct buys
- P&L responsibilities on the value of tools & platform enhancements
- Collaborate with PMs and Data Science to enhance ad stack features and modeling
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners along with leading senior stakeholder communications
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision to key partners
- Establish best practices and frameworks for successful automation & scaling
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability with display and programmatic - both direct and via DSPs
- Hands-on keyboard experience in DSPs & Display Networks ( Google Ads, Gemini, DV360, TradeDesk, MediaMath etc)
- Strong mobile web/app buying experience
- Technical experience working with product and data science to build platforms and influence roadmaps
- Familiarity using DC studio, Celtra and other dynamic creative serving tools
- Using a DMP for targeting 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data and drive optimization insights
- Knowledge of how to optimize using viewability and brand safety partners (Moat, IAS)
- Experience working across channels running integrated and brand campaigns is a plus
- Familiar with critical metrics: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution, Brand Sentiment and LTV
- Familiarity with bidder as-a-service platforms a plus (BAAS)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience with web analytics such as Tune, MixPanel/Google Analytics
- Global or multi-country media buying experience a plus
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.