About the Role
The Uber Eats Regional Operations team is helping to drive innovation, scale our most impactful business initiatives, and support various Uber Eats markets. You will build and execute data-driven strategies and processes that will drive the growth and efficiency of the business. This role will work closely with cross-functional counterparts (i.e. Marketing, Product, Finance, and other Ops verticals) to lead high impact initiatives across the US & Canada while offering ownership and autonomy over your work.
What You'll Do
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions and inform key business initiatives, including understanding the key levers to improve the experience and sentiment with Uber Eats
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions. Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional levels.
- Analyze earnings, sentiment, and retention data to help inform a region-wide earnings framework to guide managers in making key decisions
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with other operations teams as well as product, sales, marketing, finance, etc. to ensure insights inform broader strategic initiatives
What You'll Need
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience (management consulting, investment banking, operations, etc.)
- Technical Analytics:
- Advanced data manipulation experience, such as SQL, and Excel.
- Strong data visualization skills, proficiency using Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Python/R experience (visualization, data wrangling, statistical modeling, A/B testing, etc.) would be an asset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.