About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for a sharp, highly motivated individual to join our post-sales Small-to-Medium Sized Business ("SMB") Account Management Team. As an SMB Account Specialist, you will work efficiently and optimally with our SMB restaurant partners by deepening the relationship to increase retention as well as grow revenue and expand services. This is a client-facing role as an individual contributor.
What You'll Do
- Lead a book of business of the highest value SMB accounts on the Uber Eats platform
- Ensure 100% customer retention for your defined book of business
- Proactively identify key risks within your book of business
- Grow accounts through location expansion and driving adoption with restaurant partners
- Find opportunities to cross-sell related products by working cross-functionally to expand your accounts
- Proactively plan and connect with your book of business through outbound phone calls, monthly reviews, and ongoing performance delivery
- Champion restaurant partner feedback to help drive insights
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a B2B organization in an outbound account management role (running an existing book of business)
- Conversational French speaking proficiency required
- Experience proactively owning the customer lifecycle
- A passion for sales and talking with customers!
- Experience driving deeper adoption within your book of business including, prospecting new contacts, working with end users and account discovery to identify new opportunities or locations
- Self-starter demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-moving, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners in order to hit quarterly and annual revenue, retention, and adoption targets
- CRM experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together