Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Business Analyst to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Create and maintain best practices for client interaction in facilitating requirements management discussions
- Identify technologies best suited for leveraging to perform Business Process Analyst (BPA) role; create training curriculum for BPA transformation
- Facilitate workshops with client to understand current process and propose process engineering opportunities which will best marry business needs with technology
- Prepare and present documented process changes mapped to technology solutions to better align out of the box technology capabilities with business process needs
- Document procedures and present new process designs to stakeholders for discussion
- Understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how the desired technology should work to drive optimum processes efficiently through technology
- Minimum eight years of experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of business analysis and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; CBAP/CCBA certification preferred
- Experience in leading and managing requirements gathering for large programs and/or products; preparing direct reports, coaching and developing team members, managing performance and engaging in projects to remove roadblock
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Jira; with ability to produce clear reports and executive level presentations
- Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.