Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Cloud Security Architect to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Design secure cloud-native applications, platforms, core services, and security controls across multiple public and private cloud environments including Azure, AWS, GCP, and OpenShift; drive implementation efforts in a highly matrixed environment
- Serve as an internal senior trusted advisor providing security consulting services across multiple technical domains to project teams, the firm's partners, and other senior members to provide advice on security and assist with compensating control alternatives where security requirements cannot be met
- Promote and foster collaboration and standardization across multiple internal federated technology groups based on common technology interests and priorities
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with multiple public and private cloud vendors to advocate for product enhancements to meet the firm’s needs and inform internal stakeholders of forthcoming features of interest
- Progress and maintain effective working relationships with multiple internal federated technology groups at both a technical and leadership level to maintain alignment on technical strategies
- Minimum eight years’ experience with certifications in CISSP and either CCSP or CCSK, or equivalent industry experience; certifications of importance including MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, AWS and Certified Solutions Architect
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Deep technical knowledge across multiple technical domains including application development, cloud computing, security, identity and access management, and IT infrastructure
- Experience in both designing and securing solutions in a complex and regulated enterprise environment to offer solutions in an “as-a-service” model while demonstrating the ability to not only define security requirements but help teams implement them through collaborative architecture and engineering
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as Service (SaaS), and containerized delivery models across multiple different cloud vendors
- Experience with security related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, and HIPAA compliance
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.