Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, MDM Technical Architect to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Deliver and support the MDM solution, including architecture, development, and support operations using the Informatica MDM/Customer 360 platform; Manage customer expectations for MDM solution; Gather functional and technical requirements as inputs into the overall solution design
- Create/modify technical and business solutions architectures (logical and physical)
- Work independently or as part of a team on the design and implementation of software applications; Work with business analysts, data analysts, and data stewards to understand business requirements
- Perform analysis and documentation for system design; Use specific technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards
- Implement testing of applications to ensure features and functions comply with version release commitments from Informatica (defects and enhancements); Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications
- Provide technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues
- Minimum eight years of experience leading in areas of Solution Architecture, MDM Architecture, as well as database architecture of modern data platforms including Informatica, Oracle, Big Data and Cloud
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Extensive and hands-on experience with installation and configuration of core Informatica MDM Hub components such as Hub console Hub Store, Cleanse Match Server and Cleanse Adaptor
- Ability to deliver full lifecycle MDM projects for clients including Data modeling Metadata management; as well as to translate and implement data mappings, as well as read and write data to Bigdata environments; Hadoop services/engines like Hive, Spark, Blaze etc. for both Mappings is beneficial
- Experience with design and configuration of matching and merging rules, and cleansing and deduplication rules
- Proficiency in handling various types of Bigdata objects (HDFS files, HIVE, Hbase etc) and creating mappings using Informatica MDM/BMDM; Informatica expertise with Big MDM (BMDM) 10.2.1+, Informatica MDM 10.2.0+, Informatica Developer Tool, Customer 360, as well as Entity 360 and Active VOS tools; Informatica Certifications (Informatica MDM, Big Data MDM, MDM Hub Administrator, Hub Developer, Informatica Developer) preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.