Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Associate Director, Solutions Architect - Salesforce to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Lead the strategic alignment of application development roadmaps to application and enterprise strategies
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership to multiple teams and projects to help ensure applications are integrated and adhere to stated architectural and design principles and standards
- Drive efforts to architect, design, develop, and implement technology-enabled business and technical information solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies
- Lead the application architecture definition and governance within the scope of Marketing and Sales/CRM; apply application and enterprise strategies for service-oriented architectures and cloud utilization within the application domain for Marketing and Sales/CRM
- Research, analyze and recommend new technologies, rationalization opportunities, standard processes, tools and techniques to further the firm’s application and enterprise technology architecture strategies
- Review business process and technical solution designs to help ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technologies
- Minimum eight years of experience in experience in technology, application and information architectures and the delivery of applications within the Sales and Marketing domain including CRM systems; implementation experience with Salesforce platform including Sales and Marketing Automation, Lightning/Force and Mule
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficiency in application development and software engineering, architecture and associated tools as well as with Enterprise Sales and Marketing platforms like SAP and Salesforce along with their application integration tools like CPI and Mulesoft and Low-code/No-code capabilities
- Ability to lead a team and setting direction for system design, development and implementation; preferably within the financial services industry
- Understanding of business functions and applicability of software solutions and off-the-shelf software, cloud Paas and SaaS solutions to deliver value; experience communicating technology strategy and direction to all levels of management, end users, and technical staff
- Exercise excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.