Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Salesforce to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Drive operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous delivery of Salesforce and any dependent software on the cloud; plan, coordinate, build and deploy system integrations between Salesforce.com and internal systems
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture to ensure integrations are aligned with enterprise integration strategy and standards
- Accountable for all Salesforce.com system integrations by documenting issues and developing plans for continuous improvement
- Manage integration deployments across all Salesforce.com environments
- Support in translations of functional requirements into detailed technical designs and prepare the integrations process-flows
- Operate, support and improve tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management
- Minimum eight years of experience working on Salesforce integrations along with core development skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience integrating Salesforce with third party SaaS and ERP applications; and with MuleSoft, Informatica or any other integration platform
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform production deployments and working in an agile methodology environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization
- Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.