Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Salesforce to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Work with business analysts, CRM engineering colleagues and end users to build and deliver high quality solutions for Salesforce CRM; Manage Salesforce development team
- Collaborate with technical product owners, release manager and integration manager to plan, develop and deploy Salesforce configurations, customizations and integrations; maintaining effective controls that pass quality and audit checks
- Perform code reviews prior to deployment
- Drive continuous improvement of the development life cycle maintaining cost and operational efficiency
- Accountable for the delivery of Salesforce configuration, customization, sprint releases and products
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on Salesforce.com new features and products
- Minimum eight years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem in a lead or advanced capacity, e.g. Advanced Admin and Solution Engineer; with extensive implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; SFDC Certification required
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment with direct experience on multiple Salesforce projects
- Maintain and leverage administrator skills e.g. is a Salesforce security expert, and is well versed in the app builder, process builder, reports and page layouts
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; required to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization
- Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.