Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Systems and Infrastructure Administration to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Provide technical insight, strategic direction, peripheral vision and ongoing operations management for the Enterprise Storage and Back Up team including planning of upgrades, optimizations, and identifying opportunities for efficiency; accountable for the health of the overall storage and backup environment
- Manage a team of highly skilled storage and back-up engineers and operational staff; switch back and forth between personnel management and the more functional technical management as needed
- Interface with Business Clients and Enterprise Architecture teams to evaluate business requirements in the early stages of projects to determine technologies, implement system architectures, and service offerings that should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently
- Work with technical and project teams across the IT organization to implement complex Enterprise Storage and Back Up solutions that are optimized with configurations to meet current and anticipated business needs
- Conduct presentations, work with project teams, and authorize content aimed at educating others about our standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices, including establishing, documenting, and communicating technology standards
- Produce metrics and status reports to present infrastructure performance and work initiative progress to leadership
- Minimum of eight years of experience in managing teams supporting various Enterprise Class Solutions and services
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience in managing teams supporting various Enterprise Class Solutions and services including Storage (EMC - Clarion CX series, VNX7500 (block and file), Isilon, Symmetrix - Vmax, Celerra NS Series, Centera), EMC ECC/Ionix, HP 3 PAR, Cisco SAN Fabric, Veritas NetBackup, Data Domain, Enterprise Tape and disk based back-up infrastructure, VERITAS Volume Manager, EMC PowerPath, Multi-pathing configuration, Fail-Over, and Replication
- Prior knowledge working with technologies such as Cisco UCS, VMware ESX virtualization including both Server and Desktop hosting, Citrix/Xen App/Xen Server/Xen Desktop, VMware View, related VDI technologies including session brokers, server operating systems and hardware (Windows 2003 to current versions, and Solaris 9-10)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.