Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Digital Consulting to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Lead upfront strategic discussion to identify transformation opportunities across business units and functions
- Institutionalize a methodology to realize the transformation opportunities, such as Product Lifecycle Management
- Oversee multiple cross functional digital consulting projects
- Lead problem definition and solving, including developing hypotheses, due diligence to support hypotheses, gather and extract implications from data, and generate sound recommendations
- Identify new product growth opportunities, including conducting competitive analysis to validate size of opportunities, validation of innovation ideas; conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis that generates meaningful insights
- Create and promote product vision, incubation, road maps and full realization, including optimizing the product roadmap, as well as product portfolio; Create and deliver client presentations; Lead cross-functional teams to deliver recommendations & solutions, on time and on budget
- Minimum ten years of experience researching and prototyping disruptive new technologies to including recent experience with newer digital technology offerings
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment, with the capability of leading creative teams and working with outside agencies
- Highly adaptable; able to keep pace with new technologies, agile processes, and new user experience skills
- Cross functional expertise at the nexus of digital strategy, product strategy, product life cycle, emerging technologies, consulting and marketing; Experience with quantitative analysis, including financial and process modeling
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, collaboration, presentation and negotiation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; Ability to foster the development of high performance teams; Capable of building strong professional relationships with ability to influence all levels across the organization; Must be able to set and execute strategic initiatives for team
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.