Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Digital Innovation to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Steer strategic discussions with analysts, partners and alliances to identify and analyze emerging technologies, trends and opportunities for their potential to disrupt existing capabilities, digital and transformation strategies; stay in constant touch with market signals to be the touch point to explore and understand the type and extent of the opportunity
- Equip internal stakeholders with relevant strategies to adopt, address and/or exploit the corresponding opportunities, with appropriate business justifications
- Lead problem definition and solving, including developing hypotheses, due diligence to support hypotheses, gather and extract implications from data and generate sound recommendations
- Identify new growth opportunities including conducting competitive analysis to validate size of opportunities, validation of innovation ideas; conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis that generates meaningful insights
- Plan, promote and facilitate generation, assimilation, prioritization and implementation of grass root innovation across technical team such as hackathons and innovation forums, to promote innovation across the board
- Collaborate with product teams through ideation/incubation/prioritization process; create and deliver internal and external presentations as well as conduct workshops
- Minimum ten years of experience researching and prototyping disruptive new technologies and recent experience leading a digital innovation agenda
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and constant flux environment with the capability of leading innovation, disruption and cross-functional facilitation; highly adaptable and able to keep pace with new technologies, new business imperatives and changing dynamics
- Proven experience with pioneering new capabilities and entrepreneurial thinking; experience with a start-up like culture; ability to connect the dots, identify opportunities, structure complex ideas and communicate them with clarity
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, collaboration, presentation and negotiation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; ability to foster the development of high-performance teams; capable of building strong professional relationships with the ability to influence all levels across the organization
- Must be able to set and execute strategic initiatives for team; creative thinker with the ability to identify innovative business solutions; ability to develop strategic organization and resource plans, defining next-generation business and leadership needs
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.