The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Risk Strategy & Compliance - Forensics for our Risk Advisory Solutions practice.
- Develop and maintain a core analytics methodology that can be implemented in supporting KPMG's eDiscovery and investigations matter
- Identify and lead opportunity generations relative to prospective clients and organize efforts to respond to request for proposal. Lead and prepare client meetings and presentations
- Ability to achieve annual revenue goals as well as other sales metrics requirements
- Advise clients on project approaches and workflows using various forensic technology solutions and responsible for leading team members on project planning, execution, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Manage client projects to ensure proper resource allocation, proper delivery of services, meeting client expectations and project economics
- Develop proficiency in and utilize the various tools available to KPMG for data processing, hosting, and production during the life cycles of a project and execute multiple priorities and projects on a daily basis. Identify and lead processes and quality improvement initiatives including post-project analysis
- A minimum of five years of experience working as a Project Manager in the legal industry and significant experience with litigation support and e-discovery processes in large-scale litigation including collection, processing, review, and production
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent related work experience
- Significant experience with industry standard eDiscovery applications and hosted document review solutions including management and execution of complex review workflow support
- Proficiency using Microsoft SQL and Access databases
- Business development experience in a technology advisory role and strong commitment to client services delivery
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.