The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Technology Assurance for our Risk Advisory Solutions practice.
- Manage and plan the execution of day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements, including system development, package implementation, SSAE 16 readiness assessments, and/or platform reviews for clients in multiple industries
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle while providing performance management for IT audit staff working on assigned engagements
- Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations containing meaningful observations and recommendations to clients, and document procedures performed and conclusions reached related to projects
- Support proposal and business development activities by assisting in the identification of new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, and developing/presenting proposals
- Provide oversight and leadership to KPMG team members regarding deliverables, project plans, and performance management while contributing to industry and regulatory publications, writing professional and thought leadership articles, and speaking at related conferences and seminars
- A minimum of eight years of experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, business process reengineering, ERP packages (SAP, Oracle Financials, Hyperion, and Cognos), and CRM packages (Siebel, IT security, project management, IT outsourcing or off shoring, and/or IT strategy)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience within the financial services industry with a demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, project management/delivery, and business development success
- Supervisory experience within a consulting role is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.