The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Oversee business development and sales support in ServiceNow pursuits including proposal preparation, presentation, and relationship management
- Actively participate in the execution of ServiceNow client engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Conduct current state needs assessments and design target state solutions
- Collaborate with industry / business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed, and fast paced project team to design, configure and build cloud based platform applications like ServiceNow
- Lead the design, build, test, and delivery of cloud platform solutions using industry leading vendor technologies
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on ServiceNow platform which includes architecting technical implementations on at least one of the products within ServiceNow including ITSM, ITOM, and HRSM, ITGRC/IT Sec Ops or Run Time application development
- A minimum of eight years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform as well as experience in technology development, engineering, project management, business process, process delivery and/or information systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science, or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
- Prior ServiceNow technical knowledge and strong platform architecture understanding with ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist certifications is highly preferred
- Experience in Integrations between ServiceNow and other tools/systems as well as an ability to lead design sessions to architect such integrations
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with experience in an agile (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) environment as well as a thorough understanding of java scripting, relational databases, SQL and web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Travel may be up to 80%
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.