The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Specialist, Client Success Management to join our KPMG Spectrum practice.
- Maintain active relationship with client, providing the proper governance which includes planning, change management and status reporting on operations
- Being the trusted advisor for our clients, knowledgeable in the specific set of services being delivered and able to guide the client on best practices
- Collaborate with delivery teams, solution management, and delivery leadership to drive service improvement plans where needed while overseeing client service invoicing, conduct Service Health Checks and Contract Change Order Management
- Manage engagements from end to end which includes the identification of potential new sales opportunities for business development teams as well as escalation of client delivery issues, as appropriate, to delivery and solution leadership,
- Provide updates to solution teams on new client opportunities, Service Performance Management Reporting and client Satisfaction Management to ensure it adheres to KPMG managed service compliance processes
- Maintain current ServiceNow certification in order to effectively manage our clients environments
- ServiceNow certification or 7+ years of advanced ServiceNow experience required; ITIL Foundations certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Prior experience working in a Managed Services capacity considerably preferred
- Prior experience in an external client-facing service delivery management capacity is required
- Ability to perform process-based performance benchmarking with strong analytical skills, strategic focus, broad-based business judgment, proven initiative, creativity, assertiveness and leadership abilities
- Demonstrated track record of experience in operational performance management and continuous improvement experience
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Ability to travel as necessary to client sites (approximately 50%)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.