The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Advisory Services practice.
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring in areas such as assessments, audit and monitoring, investigations, reviews and ongoing client support in connection with regulatory risk management and advisory in the life sciences industry
- Manage one or more client engagements or components of engagements, while providing technical knowledge, direction, and training to staff, and provide deliverable, overall service delivery and engagement progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and build long-term business relationships with new target clients and key executives, as well as foster cross-service line and cross-functional teaming with colleagues
- Engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations and liaise with senior and C-level client executives
- Promote practice's revenue generation and go-to-market initiatives by contributing to service line or industry sector expansion and/or methodology, tools, processes, and content development
- Oversee project administration including contracting, budget management, job set up and risk management, staffing and resource allocation
- A minimum of five years of experience working in the life sciences industry or providing professional services to the industry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Law degree, CPA or CFE is preferred
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the regulators, regulations, and enforcement activity applicable to the life sciences industry (DOJ, SEC, OIG, FCA, AKS, FCPA, and PPACA)
- Experience managing projects with the ability to manage multiple projects/assignments concurrently and demonstrated project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as necesssary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the futurenow or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.